Welcome to the website gourmetexp.co (hereinafter: website).
You are allowed to use this website without providing personal data, but if you submit your personal data, it is considered that you comply that they be processed compliant to this Privacy Protection Policy, which contains information on which personal data we collect, how we process them, to what purpose and what are your rights. We therefore kindly ask you to thoroughly read this Privacy Protection Policy before using this website.
Data Controller is Gourmet Experience, obrt za usluge, owned by Karmela Karlović, Zagreb, Koledinečka 3, OIB: 85280160186.
We collect personal data of our users and visitors to the site compliant to general regulation, including GDPR 2016/679. We collect only those information that are necessary for processing and we keep then only as long as it is needed for that particular purpose. Also, we have taken a series of lawful, technical and organizational measures in order to protect personal data and prevent their unauthorised processing.
We collect personal data of our users and site visitors only in case when they voluntarily provide such information. Users can at any moment refuse to submit their personal data, but in that case they will not be able to use all the contents and services of our website.
1. DATA WE COLLECT
When accessing our website, you submit to us, and we process your following personal data:
1.1. Personal data willingly submitted when using any of the Gourmet Experience services
- Gourmet Experience will use users’ personal data with the purpose of improving user support. Information you provide us help us to more efficiently respond to your needs and demands. Likewise, your feedback will only be used with the purpose of improving our products and services.
All the information about buyers/users are strictly kept and are available only to employees of Gourmet Experience, who need those information in order to do their jobs, and to our business partners who enable us to provide you our services in full.
- Gourmet Experience will use your e-mail to better prepare for the workshop, food tour or culinary event. When you provide your email address directly to us or through a contact form on our website, entailing your personal data by which you may be identified, we shall use them solely to comply with your requests. If your question has to be answered by a third party (lecturer, partner or supplier) we shall forward only your question without disclosing your personal data.
1.2 General information which cannot be directly linked to your identity
- General information can among others imply the IP address, the approximate location and time of your visit to the website. However, these information can by no means be directly linked to your identity.
- Upon log-in to our website the system shall place “cookies” allowing you the receipt of custom information from the website. A “cookie” is a file containing an identifier that is sent by a web server to your web browser and can be stored by the browser, and it is used for a more qualitative and simplified usability of the website.
- Third party “cookies” are utilized for obtaining statistical information on the number of visits to and the use of our website gourmetexp.co. The collected information include the user´s IP address, information on the browser, language, operating system and other standard statistical information which are collected and analysed in an exclusively anonymous and mass mode.
- If you do not approve of the use of “cookies” you may easily delete (or block) them on your computer or mobile device using the settings of your web browser. You can find more information on administering cookies at the web page of your web browser or at www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. USING THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Your personal data collected by us will be used for the purposes of providing you the best possible service and for the completion of our obligations to you. Your information will be used for the following purposes:
- in order to identify you as a user of gourmetexp.co
- to identify you as the owner of the tickets
- to improve the quality of our website and prevent possible fraudulent actions.
General information cannot be linked to you in any way and therefore Gourmet Experience may utilise them in diverse lawful purposes.
3. TO WHOM IS THE INFORMATION DELIVERED
Gourmet Experience does not forward personal data of its users to the third parties and their safety is of utmost importance. We understand the importance you provide to the privacy and safety of your personal data, so we treat them as “confidential information”.
However, circumstances may arise in which a third party might have access to your information, such as:
- Personal data might be forwarded to Gourmet Experience partners (data processors), who provide support services, IT system maintenance services, and similar. Partners engaged by us for services support or sales staff must accept our standards on privacy protection, and with them we sign highly restrictive contracts on personal data protection. Business politics of Gourmet Experience requires from our employees and our partners who have access to confidential customer data not to utilize or disclose personal data for any other purposes other than those that they were collected for.
- Gourmet Experience shall provide necessary personal data to legal authorities when ordered by the applicable laws or legal authorities (such as court, Personal data protection agency and similar).
- In circumstances of legitimate interest (such as acting as evidence in court proceedings and similar), Gourmet Experience is authorised to provide such personal data to third parties.
- In case Gourmet Experience is acting as a party in business transitions such as mergers and acquisitions, abolishment, liquidation or selling of the whole or part of the property, Gourmet Experience is authorised to provide personal data to the third parties involved in these stated business transactions.
- When the user himself/herself complies to personal data transfer to the third parties, Gourmet Experience is authorised to share such personal data with the third parties.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
At any moment, you have the right to request from us additional info on the processing of your personal data. Also, if you send us a written request, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to access the information referring to you
- the right to correct or amend your personal data
- the right to deletion of your personal data (if there are no other legal grounds for your data to be kept)
- the right to limit the processing of your personal data (for example, if you object to the accuracy of your personal data, during the period until we determine their accuracy).
Moreover, if your information are processed based on a consent (for example,for phoro or video shooting), at any moment you have the right to withdraw your consent by sending us an unsubscribe request to email@example.com
Requests for additional information, requests for obtaining your rights and complaints you can send to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or through regular mail at Gourmet Experience, obrt za usluge, vl. Karmela Karlović, Koledinečka 3, 10000 Zagreb. Also, should you feel that any of your rights have been violated in any way, you can file a complaint to the Personal data protection agency (Martićeva street 14, Zagreb, email: email@example.com ).
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
At Gourmet Experience website you can find links to other web-sites, portals or social networks. Should you decide to use them, familiarize yourself with their rules on personal data protection, since Gourmet Experience has no influence on them.
6. PRIVACY PROTECTION AMENDMENTS
Gourmet Experience reserves the right to change or amend this Privacy Protection Policy. We therefore recommend that you regularly review it for possible changes.
This Policy comes to force as of May 6, 2019.